13 ago 2010

Alguna vez te preguntaste qué duele más?

Have you ever wondered which hurts the most: saying something and wishing you had not, or saying nothing, and wishing you had?

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you...but trusting them not to.

Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it. . . . It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more.

Falling for someone the first time is easy...it's the second time around, after you have fallen and trusted someone to catch you and they didn't...when it becomes difficult to let yourself fall again.

There seems to be a kind of order in the universe…in the movement of the stars and the turning of the Earth and the changing of the seasons. But human life is almost pure chaos. Everyone takes his stance, asserts his own right and feelings, mistaking the motives of others, and his own.

Do you ever wonder if we make the moments in our lives or if the moments in our lives make us?

If you could go back and change one thing about your life, would you? And if you did, would that change make your life better? Or would that change ultimately break your heart? Or break the heart of another? Or would you choose an entirely different path? Or would you change just one thing, just one moment? One moment, that you've always wanted back.

Our biggest regrets are not for the things we did -- but, for the things we didn't do. Things we didn't say that could've save someone that we care about. Especially when we can see the dark storm that's headed their way.

Sometimes when you're young, you think nothing can hurt you. It's like being invincible. Your whole life is ahead of you, and you have big plans. Big plans. To find your perfect match. The one that completes you. But as you get older, you realize it's not always that easy. It's not until the end of your life that you realize how the plans you made were simply plans. At the end, when you're looking back instead of forward, you want to believe that you made the most of what life gave you. You want to believe that you're leaving something good behind. You want it all to have mattered.

Do you know what hurts the most about a broken heart? Not being able to remember how you felt before.

I guess you’re right; I’m afraid. I’m afraid to put my guard down. I’m afraid that if you know who I am, you won’t feel the same. And I’m afraid that once my barrier is defeated and I’m comfortable, that you’ll walk away. Because that’s what everyone’s done anyway.

I miss you when something really good happens, because you are the one I want to share it with. I miss you when something is troubling me, because you are the one who understands me so well. I miss you when I laugh and cry because I know that you are the one that makes my laughter grow and my tears disappear. I miss you all the time, but I miss you most when I lay awake at night and think of all the wonderful times we spent with each other.

At this moment, there are 6 billion, 4 hundred, 71 million, 8 hundred, 18 thousand, 6 hundred, 71 people in the world. Some are running scared.. some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day.. others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good.. struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls -- and sometimes.. all you need is 1.



1 comentario:

  1. Realmente genial...
    En la vida todo se mide por lo que perdemos y ganamos, toda decisión implica abandonar otra cosa, el duelo, todo el tiempo presente y aunque a veces nos equivocamos la vida siempre nos da segundas chances, aunque duela, después terminás agradeciéndolo, por las nuevas oportunidades, por los que llegan a tu vida, por un nuevo amor...
    Andaré leyendo por estos lados :)
    Beso and give up! (me encanta la frase final!)

    ResponderEliminar